If you have been wanting to know how to build your own saddle stand but just did not know where to start, you have come to the right place!
Step by step color photos and instructions plus Rob’s shopping list make building a saddle stand easy, even if you have never built anything before.
Why go to the tack store and spend hundreds of dollars on a wooden saddle stand (or saddle rack) when you can build your own heirloom quality saddle stand for a fraction of the price?
Rob’s plans are an easy-to-follow, step-by step manual filled with photographs and details for each step.
Here’s what makes Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans so great:
-The wood saddle stand you build will be tall enough so the stirrups don’t touch the ground, keeping the fenders straight and not bent.
-The top of the wood saddle stand is wide enough to support the saddle (in some stands, a too narrow top causes the saddle to curl).
-The contour design of the saddle stand mimics the horse’s shoulders
-The smooth design is not so ornate as to compete with your saddle. This stand will look good but allow your saddle to be the focal point.
-Rob’s design allows for good ventilation on the underside of the saddle.
-This plan is suitable for all saddle types (English, Western, Aussie, etc)
When you use Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans, you’ll find it easy to build a saddle stand. Rob’s step-by-step instructions are accompanied by full color photographs to guide you through the cutting, finishing and assembly of your saddle stand.
Here’s why Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans is the best instruction guide available today:
- Rob’s original design (only available here) will hold any type/size of saddle
- From Rob’s plans, you can create a furniture grade wooden saddle stand with Rob’s secret for hiding the screws
- Step-by-step instructions are like having Rob there helping you.
- Rob’s shopping list enables you to easily buy the wood you’ll need
- You can even create your own business by building wooden saddle racks and stands for others with Rob’s plans
~ James L. Little Rock
Inside Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans, you’ll discover:
- Which wood you should use for the very best results
- A super handy hint for adding strength to your wooden saddle stand (so even you can sit on it)
- Tricks to save you assembly time (and costly mistakes)
- An important mistake you might make in choosing a finish that could cost you hours of time and frustration
- Rob’s secret weapon for assembling the saddle stand with no visible screws
Very nice, very complete, very professional.”
~ Jon K., North Dakota
So, why wait? Order Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans today and create a beautiful wooden saddle rack this weekend. Here’s what you get when you order Rob’s Plans:
- Your choice of an instantly downloadable copy of Rob’s Saddle Stand Plans, a full 29 pages, or, the beautiful glossy-covered physical book AND the downloadable copy
- Rob’s shopping list you can take to your local home improvement store or lumber yard
- Step by step instructions detailing everything you need to know to build your stand
- Thirty-three full-color photos with descriptions to really clarify each step
- Three pattern pieces via postal mail which will arrive before you get your shopping done
You supply the wood and the tools and Rob’s Plans will guide you through the rest.
~ Robin V., Dallas, Texas
So, why not build a wood saddle stand yourself? Grab a copy of Rob’s saddle stand plans today. You can build a saddle stand that becomes an heirloom for generations to come.
Place your order right now and you can download the online version immediately, even if it’s 2:00 A.M.
We’d love to see your finished saddle stand. Feel free to email us with a photo when your saddle stand is complete!